Call today for a free consultation.
Sign up Newsletter
Business Valuation, Litigation Support, Forensic & Fraud Prevention Services
The range of needs for valuing businesses continues to widen, and Lombardo Ayers & Company, LLC can provide in-depth analysis to help you identify and analyze the factors that drive the value of your company or one in which you have an interest. Business valuations are used for estate planning and estate tax returns, gift tax returns, buying and selling businesses, divorce matters, family limited partnerships, stockholder disputes, deferred compensation plans and ESOPs. There are many factors that contribute to the value of a business, such as the continued earnings of the business, the underlying assets of the business and comparable sales of similar business in similar industries. Our expert can guide you towards making business decisions that rely on the value of your business or one in which you have an interest. We have four certified valuation analysts (CVA) within the firm and we do this on a recurring basis.
Lombardo Ayers & Company, LLC litigation support and forensic accounting services can be employed in a wide range of situations, including commercial litigation, financial investigations, business valuations, business and marital dissolutions, and bankruptcies. These services can involve quantification of economic loss or damages, analysis of financial records, and fraud and theft investigation. Financial and personal records are often vast and confusing to sort through. With our professional training and experience in this matter, we can make sense of these records and transactions and get to your bottom line. Our firm has two Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) ready to assist clients and attorneys in resolving their needs in this important financial consulting area.
Lombardo Ayers & Company, LLC provides experience in the following risk areas:
- Fraud Investigations
- Quantification of thefts of cash from businesses in various industries
- Assistance in interviewing key personnel during an investigation
- Investigation of employee embezzlement
- Tracing of income and expenses relating to partnerships or other investments
- Analysis of losses in criminal matters
- Internal Control Reviews
- Assistance with the creation of corporate compliance programs
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- A detailed analysis of control systems in various companies to determine possible areas of fraud
- Implementation of fraud related controls
- Anti-Fraud Program Consulting
- Employee Education and Training Programs